[Asterisk-Users] Playback of sound files but no sound

Bart Van Daal B.Vandaal at edpnet.net
Wed Mar 23 07:54:44 MST 2005

Thank you for the answer,

I'm using a simple sip-configuration with 3 ip phones.
2 phones are micronet equipment and the last phone is
connected to a grandstream handytone-286 box. Using the
micronet phones I hear sound and mp3 but it seems the
grandstream is having problems with it. I can make calls
with the device but hear no soundfiles.

thanks again for the quick responses,
Bart