[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe Upgrade !

Mohamed Farid mfarid at mscc.com.eg
Wed Mar 23 07:54:37 MST 2005

Dear All :
I have a problem with my MeetMe ,,
I need to add the latest update of MeetMe Software so that I can add an
announce when entering/exiting the Conference Room ..
I saw a lot of WebPages are talking about 'i' option.
How can I get the latest update ? and how can I recompile my Asterisk to
use the new update ??

Thanks ,,,

Eng. Mohamed Farid ,,
Mediterranean Smart Cards Company ,,
Telecommunication & Security Administrator ,,
* Email  : mfarid at mscc.com.eg <mailto:mfarid at mscc.com.eg>
* Phone : +20 2 3331439/+20 2 3331400
7 Fax      : +20 2 7621164
Mobile      : +20 0122258350

Notice:

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Unless you are the addressee, you may not read, copy, use or store this e-mail in any way, or permit others to. If you have received it in error, please contact Mediterranean Smart Cards Company :+202 333 1400