[Asterisk-Users] Digium support quality: Excellent

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Mar 23 07:38:34 MST 2005

On March 23, 2005 07:37 am, Michael George wrote:
> I was told to try changing PCI slots (I haven't had a chance to do that
> yet), but since the TDM cannot share IRQs with anything else, changing
> slots might just put it into a conflict situation.  This one could be
> sticky...

As I am learning more and more of the zaptel code I think the *right* solution
is to have the driver recognize that it already has a zaptel timing source
and turn off the timer on subsequent cards, using the first card detected as
the sole generator of interrupts.

I've got a few other things on my plate, however, so I haven't been able to
really test this.

-A.