[Asterisk-Users] Feedback on CBMySql, MeetMe2 and web interface

Kris Edwards krisedwards at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 01:46:35 MST 2005

Actually I'm using mysql.  I couldn't get it to compile w/o the pq libs
though so I had to install postgress.  It's connecting to mysql, but I
do get this stuff in the console:

Mar 23 03:43:16 WARNING[6356]: app_meetme2.c:1426 get_db_params:
PostgreSQL database port not specified.  Using default 5432.
Mar 23 03:43:16 WARNING[6356]: app_meetme2.c:1441 get_db_params:
PostgreSQL database table not specified.  Using default meetme_user.
Mar 23 03:43:16 WARNING[6356]: app_meetme2.c:1456 get_db_params:
PostgreSQL database sequence not specified.  Using default id_meetme_user.
Mar 23 03:43:16 WARNING[6356]: config_old.c:39 ast_destroy: ast_destroy
is deprecated, use ast_config_destroy instead!
 [app_cbmysql.so] => (Conference Bridge MySQL)

Kris