[Asterisk-Users] DTMF is not working

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Tue Mar 22 15:58:20 MST 2005

I'm calling from outside POTS Line.
Asterisk is connected via Sipura-3000.

I had functional *-1.0.5 installed via Gentoo ebuild and everything was
working.  I de-installed Gentoo version and I've updated (or downgraded
to stable CVS version using command):
cvs co -r v1-0 asterisk

The only thing I didn't do was: "make samples"
I did not generate new configuration files (maybe I should have).

Everything compiled without any problem.

#Joseph

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 16:04 -0500, C F wrote:
> How are you calling in? what phone are you using? how is the phone
> connected to your asterisk box?
>

> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:56:49 -0700, Joseph <syscon at interbaun.com> wrote:
> > After downgrading to CVS stable on Gentoo from *-1.0.5 my DTMF is not
> > working.
> > When I call-in and dial an extension phone is not ringing, same is with
> > password for my mail box is not recognized.
> >
> > --
> > #Joseph
#Joseph