[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : MeetMe - Web-MeetMe (throughmanager)

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Mar 22 01:39:26 MST 2005

Cool!  I'm still away from the office, but I was starting to
work towards syching meetme2 up to the version of meetme in
* 1.0.7.  It is over a 2000 line diff, ignoring the database
integration code, so it was looking like a not too trivial
task.

One question though, how difficult will it be to extend your
latest version with the scheduling features I built on top
of you previous version?  I have my additions released into
limited production and my user community is adding and updating
conferences on a regular basis.

If it looks to be as difficult as updating meetme2, I will
continue porting the new features to your db enabled version.
On top of that I will dive into the Postgres queries to determine
why the mute/unmute/kick features do not work with Postgres, but
do with MySQL

I am really surprised that so many people have problems compiling
meetme2.  Other that having the Postgres and MySQL libraries installed
the code only requires two lines to be changed to compile.  I will
likely be splitting my mondo patch into separate patches for
cbmysql, meetme2 with the approriate Makefile mods for each.

Dan