[Asterisk-Users] Digium support quality: Excellent

tmassey at obscorp.com tmassey at obscorp.com
Tue Mar 22 15:58:47 MST 2005

Hello!

I wanted to make sure that, in addition to my complaints, I make it very
clear:  Digium's support is excellent.  The jury is still out on the
usefulness of the TDM products.  However, Digium has worked very hard to
make sure that this issue is resolved.  I actually got an e-mail from
someone at Digium actually asking what they could do to make me happy! She
even gave me alternatives to hopefully correct my problem!  And she was
patient and friendly!  I nearly fell off my chair.

If you have any doubts about buying Digium products, don't let lack of
support stop you.  They stand behind their products with both technical
support and customer service.  You can't really ask for more than that.

Tim Massey