[Asterisk-Users] Quick Newbie Question - Auto Call Routing

Gordon Anderson GordonA at MisterMoney.com
Tue Mar 22 14:32:29 MST 2005

Kerry,

Thanks for the reply.  I THINK I have it figured out and set up properly
now after going through the AMP interface, but we'll have to see once we
get the card we ordered from eBay today.  I ended up setting all
incoming calls to go to a call group with all the extensions we want
(wasn't sure I was doing it correctly, as the radio buttons are grayed
out but still change when you select one of the pull-downs). Again,
thanks for the reply and I'll let you know how it goes later this week.

Gordon

	-----Original Message-----
	From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Kerry
Garrison
	Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:58 PM
	To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
	Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Quick Newbie Question - Auto Call
Routing

	Very possible. Its just a matter of assigning everyone their own
extension, then adding all of the extensions to a call group and setting
the inbound calling plan to go to the call group. Granted, thats easier
said than done. I could easily explain it with Asterisk at Home/AMP
Interface but I'm not sure how to do all of that manually.
	-Kerry

  _____