[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk/Zaptel on Mac G5 or Xserve

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Mar 22 10:47:55 MST 2005

I've been trying to get a test G5 in our office from Terrasoft for the last
few months. They are very interested and we have offered to give them a
deposit for the machine while we test it for a week, but they don't seem to
have a machine that they want to send us. Anyone else know of another
Asterisk-eager vendor that might lend us a machine for a week for us to test
so we can post our results?

an Xserve wouldn't be the best option because it can only hold one TE405P
card, we would prefer to test on a Dual G5 tower. Then again beggers can't
be choosers and we'd just like any high end G5 mac made in the last 6 months
to test on.

MATT---