[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-addons/OS X woes

Zach Scott zach.scott at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:29:19 MST 2005

I've been having the same problem... The trouble is, the version of
gcc that Apple releases for OS X does not support the "-shared"
option, so any makefile directive which uses that can't be built.
This includes zaptel, libpri, format_mp3, and maybe more.  I don't
know if there is a workaround... hopefully someone else on the list
will have something more.

-- Zach