[Asterisk-Users] Setting MWI on legacy PBX

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Tue Mar 22 08:46:24 MST 2005

Before I go and try to write something myself, I'm curious if anyone has a
script that they're using for setting and clearing the MWI on a legacy PBX.
I need to pick up a Zap channel and dial #63XXX to set the MWI, or #64XXX to
clear it, where XXX is the extension number.  One complication is that I've
got a couple dozen extensions to handle the MWI for, and only four channels
to work with, so I'll need to either only set or clear the ones that have
changed, or queue up the callouts somehow.

---

David Brodbeck, System Administrator
InterClean Equipment, Inc.
3939 Bestech Drive Suite B