[info] [Asterisk-Users] :: BIOS Motherboard Settings ::

Reuben Grech reuben.grech at compex.edu.mt
Tue Mar 22 04:16:00 MST 2005

Thanks Mark will try that out!

-----Original Message-----
From: MF Hulber [mailto:asterisk-admin at hulber.com]
Sent: 22 March 2005 05:25
To: Reuben Grech
Subject: [info] [Asterisk-Users] :: BIOS Motherboard Settings ::

I have the same motherboard.  I put the card in the 2nd slot from the
bottom.  In this slot, if you look at the manual, it will possibly be in
conflict with some USB channels.  I believe I may have disabled one of them
but in any event I'm not using any USB devices.  Otherwise, I didn't have to
set up any special IRQ settings.

MARK.

Reuben Grech wrote:

> I am using an ASUS P4P800 Deluxe which is a motherboard that has been
> tested with Asterisk.  I am unsure about the PCI slot and IRQ settings
> in the BIOS and am having problems with a WCFXO card sharing with
> other devices.  Any suggestions on the settings required for Asterisk
> to avoid IRQ conflicts?
>
> Thanks :)

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

Spam detection software, running on the system "zeus.avanzada7.com", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message has
been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label similar
future email.  If you have any questions, see the administrator of that
system for details.

Content preview:  I have the same motherboard. I put the card in the 2nd
  slot from the bottom. In this slot, if you look at the manual, it will
  possibly be in conflict with some USB channels. I believe I may have
  disabled one of them but in any event I'm not using any USB devices.
  Otherwise, I didn't have to set up any special IRQ settings. [...]

 pts rule name              description