[Asterisk-Users] I need use sip

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Mar 21 17:17:44 MST 2005

What a great way to end the day!  This one has me laughing my ass off....
I am hoping you actually meant "guys".  You may want to look up the meaning of the word you used...

Here are the resources you should look into...

Make samples at the command line will create your asterisk sample scripts.
This is covered in many of the "Getting Started" types of docs.

This is the Wiki which has tons of info.
Use the search box on the site.
www.voip-info.org

Another way to start out...  Read as much documentation as you can through Digium.
Look at the documentation link here.
www.digium.com

Finally, state clearly and concisely what you need assistance with.
That way people know how to help you.

Cheers,
Wiley