[Asterisk-Users] mpg123 home music from stream

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:24:10 MST 2005

I'm not having this issue... YES... it DOES stop when the user hangs
up... however, when I put someone back on hold (or go into a meetme
conference).. it will flush the buffer (takes about a minute or two)
and then once that has finished, it will begin playing the stream and
pickup right where it left off... so it seems to work fine for me.