[Asterisk-Users] Soekris net4801 and analog interface?

Matt Ryanczak ryanczak at arin.net
Mon Mar 21 11:37:08 MST 2005

> It works for me. The x100p (Digium 100 buck model) I have is slotted for
> 3.3v and works fine.

My X100P cards are both clones and they do not work in my Soekris boxes.
I even fiddled with power, pushing the Soekris to the brink and could
not get them to power on with the clones installed. My clones are keyed
for both 3.3 and 5 volt PCI but I'm pretty sure they are 5 volt cards.
Although my SPA-3000 works great and offers many cool features over an
X100p I still wish I could get a X100p that worked. Wanna sell yours? :)

-Matt