[Asterisk-Users] virus

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 15:08:21 MST 2005

Well if ppl would just update their computers, they wouldn't have
these viruses. Using MS Outlook latest security update, the only way
to get an executeable file is within a zipped up attachment, and if
someone is insane that they actualy unzip it and execute it, thats
when we have a problem. It's the human that is the weakest link in
securing our networks.