[Asterisk-Users] wctdm fxs ring frequency

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Sun Mar 20 08:59:17 MST 2005

Good morning all,

  I have been trying to research of to change the ring frequency for the
TDM400 FXS port. I have several newer phones that will start to ring and
then quit intermittently. I have tried boosting the voltage using
boostringer=1 and that has not helped. I did verify in dmesg that the
boostrinringer option in loading.

  I have searched the list and the wiki and have seen references to
changing this in the wcfxs.c file but I am not using that. Likewise, I
have not founf anything in by looking into the wctdm.c file. I am no
programmer but can somewhat follow the code.

  Can someone just point me in the right direction?? Even if it just a
place that describes how to change this. I have a feeling this is the
problem with my phones.

Robert