[Asterisk-Users] wctdm fxs ring frequency

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:37:34 MST 2005

>   I have searched the list and the wiki and have seen references to
> changing this in the wcfxs.c file but I am not using that. Likewise, I
> have not founf anything in by looking into the wctdm.c file. I am no
> programmer but can somewhat follow the code.

This is one of the best kept secrets of zaptel.

In wcfxs.c a number has to be changed. What I used for 25 hz here in
France is this

{20,"RING_OSC",0x7E6C}, // new value for 25hz
//{20,"RING_OSC",0x7EF0}, ; <--- old commented out

I think this is on a bug report but should be published somewhere.
Maybe it is on the wiki by now.

hth