[Asterisk-Users] VoIP service through Asterisk?

MF Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Sun Mar 20 09:19:29 MST 2005

I was just checking them out.  I notice that their regular DID only
allows for 2 simultaneous calls.  They have commercial DIDs that allow
for more.  Although I don't anticipate to have more right away, when I
start forwarding calls to all of my other devices I can see actually
using more than 2 at a time.  Their current Asterisk rate looks to be
1.2c per minute and 800 is 1.25 per month.

I took a look at voipjet and pricewise they look great.  On the other
hand, if you read their T&Cs they pretty much disclaim everything.
You're not even allowed to tell anyone that you use the service.

On price it looks like livevoip, gafachi, and possibly nufone (their web
pages are currently down so I can't check on them at the moment) are the
way to go.  Does anyone have experience with the reliability and
customer service of these companies?

MARK.