[Asterisk-Users] virus

Duane duane at e164.org
Sun Mar 20 09:10:25 MST 2005

On Sat, March 19, 2005 15:10, Steven Critchfield said:

> Funny that you complain about the virus when my spam levels go up
> considerably every time another slashdot article goes out about
> asterisk. Stupid users who haven't learned safe computing littering the
> net with all their trash.

Since I don't use windows I tend to block executable file types at the
MTA, does wonders for the amount of viruses actually hitting my inbox,
although a few zip files hitting my inbox get cycled through as spam and
surprisingly that does a pretty good job of picking up on the rest of the
garbage, so at the end of the day spam filters aren't just good of getting
rid of one type of menace...

--
Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."