[Asterisk-Users] virus

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Mar 18 21:10:17 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 08:17 -0500, dean collins wrote:
> Great, just received 9 virus emails in the past 24 hours from the
> asterisk list where people have had my address in their address book.
>

> Heads up people, it’s an attachment, the text looks a little
> jingl’ish’ why would you open it?

This begs the question why any intelligent sane person would ever read
email on a windows computer? Don't you know by now it leads to virus
infections and spam.

Funny that you complain about the virus when my spam levels go up
considerably every time another slashdot article goes out about
asterisk. Stupid users who haven't learned safe computing littering the
net with all their trash.