[Asterisk-Users] ISDN-30 in UK

Henry Devito hdevito at mchsi.com
Sun Mar 20 08:26:45 MST 2005

yes, this also known as an E-1 PRI
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob Nicholson
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:20 AM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] ISDN-30 in UK

  Hi,

  I've just been made aware of Asterisk through the article on Slashdot. We're a small UK company with a ISDN-30 link to the office and a Meridian (Nortel) PBX. We're expanding and moving offices soon and I'm looking seriously at VoIP technologies.

  So starter for ten, can Asterisk interface in with ISDN-30 technology? I'm assuming the set-up is a server sat running Asterisk with some kind of interface card to the telephone system.

  I've no idea how the ISDN-30 is terminated in the office either J

  Cheers, Rob.

  To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: