[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe2 admin functions

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Sun Mar 20 05:49:47 MST 2005

I ran into the web ui issues with Postgres, but it works fine
with MySQL.  I haven't had the time to figure out what was wrong
with the sql statements, so I just switched to MySQL.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Kris
Edwards
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:37 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] MeetMe2 admin functions

I have Meetme2 (as well as the web ui) installed and am having some
difficulty with the admin features.

I've set up two extensions pointing to the same conference, one with the
  admin flag (1234|Maps) and another with (1234|Mmps). My issues:

If the admin presses the * key, it goes to an endless loop of "enter the
conf no. followed by pound key"

If the user presses the * key, the "enter the channel no." prompt plays
once, then they go to the main menu after timeout.

>From the Web UI, I have no admin features.  I see the callers listed
correctly as far as their channel, admin, and mode status, however the
mode change, or kick features do nothing.

Am I supposed to create an admin and user menu context that I get sent
to when I press * from the conference?

Thanks for any advice.

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: