[Asterisk-Users] I cannot use G711 (ulaw|alaw)

Androtech androtech at gigliesi.it
Sun Mar 20 04:00:46 MST 2005

Solved, thanks

Dan, I'm just performing same tuning testing for echo.
Using Diax I can hear echo in my mobile. It happens for any codec that I use
(G711, GSM, iLbc, speex). Using Firefly with GSM or alaw, echo is very
reduced. (I can hear just a bit of echo). Can you suggest same adjustment
for Diax. I really would'nt use Firefly....
Thanks