[Asterisk-Users] Echo after upgrade * 1.05 -> 1.06

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Sun Mar 20 01:43:04 MST 2005

Hi list!

I have a strange echo problem. Two days ago I setup * 1.0.6. at a friend
of mine. Just an * server and for outbound calls wengo.fr was used to
place calls via sip. He had a strange echo on the line I didn't
experience on my setup.

Today I upgraded my asterisk 1.0.5 to 1.0.6 and suddenly I have an echo
too on sip calls thru wengo!!

I already verified wengo was not the source of the problems by switching
accounts on the server so I'm pretty sure the problem appeared after
installing astreisk 1.0.6.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem and is there anything that can
be done about it?

Both setups are similar, an * box with SIP phones (Grandstream and Sipura
SPA-2000's) and a wengo sip account to place calls.

Thanks!
Remco