[Asterisk-Users] GR303 with *

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 01:14:25 MST 2005

> > There was some talk last June about some folks trying GR303 with *.
>
> Asterisk supports GR-303 access concentrators now; I do not know if the
> support is in stable, or only in CVS HEAD.
>
> Asterisk does not know how to act _as_ an access concentrator, however.

Do you have an recomendations for the GR-303 concentrator?

I was read that the GR-303 protocol is very similar to ISDN-PRI & NFAS.

I don't understand what there is to support a GR-303 concentrator, it
appears it presents a standard T1 to the end device.

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to plug the GR-303 circuit
directly into *?

Aloha,
Matt