[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice hangs-up / disconnects after about 30 deconds

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:15:05 MST 2005

OK, I just remembered the number and checked if it's sill the case.
When I call Northwest Airlines I get this:

-- Executing Dial("SIP/1001-000b", "SIP/18004474747 at broadvoice|30") in new stack
-- Called 18004474747 at broadvoice
-- SIP/broadvoice-5b2b is making progress passing it to SIP/1001-000b
-- Nobody picked up in 30000 ms
-- Executing Hangup() in new stack

My SPA 841 says "Called Party Ringing" yet I get the "Welcome, bla,
bla..." menu. Not sure if this is a bug in my config, asterisk, or
Broadvoice's setup, but I only experienced this with a few toll free
numbers. Until now I have no way around this except to use a different
provider in such case.

--Luki