[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice hangs-up / disconnects after about 30 deconds

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:05:04 MST 2005

Just a wild guess, are you sure the number you call actually answers?
I had an issue with a certain 800 number that would start sending
audio without "answering" the so * would drop the call after the dial
timout expired as it didn't think the called party ever answered.
Check the console for messages like:

   -- SIP/broadvoice-f8a4 is ringing
   -- SIP/broadvoice-f8a4 answered SIP/1001-8d64

--Luki