[Asterisk-Users] Registration issues with Sipura SPA-841

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht list+asterisk-users at lists.wsrcc.com
Fri Mar 18 17:41:55 MST 2005

ih.ng at databrokers.net (Iassen Hristov) writes:
> Anyone having problems with registration to * from a SPA-841?

I have a spa-841 (firmware 3.1.1a) on my desk right next to me and it
registers just fine w. ~current asterisk (CVS-HEAD-03/16/05-08:43:40).

The one problem I do notice that the phone is very touchy about the
cat-5 ethernet cable one uses.  The one that came with the phone works
just fine (of course).  Any of my 5 longer store-bought "cat5e" cables
don't work at all.  Tcpdump shows the phone registering and asterisk
answering, but the phone never hears the reply.  Might you be seeing
something like this?

-wolfgang