[Asterisk-Users] Last guy to get BV working outbound?

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 12:59:00 MST 2005

John / Brian,

huh, I'm still trying to understand what makes * not authenticate an
INVITE challenge for some people... in my config I do not have
dtmf=inband (only dtmfmode=inband) and no user=phone. Works just fine.
The insecure=very is essential but you can also limit it a bit with
permit=147.135.0.0/20 (that should cover all BV proxies for now).

Anyway, thanks for writing up the article. I hope this helps others...

--Luki