[Asterisk-Users] PRI Cause Code Help

Eric Knudson ericknudson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:51:48 MST 2005

Trevor,

Yeah, I thought the root problem was that the telco was expecting you
to include some PI , not that the messages were disallowed(order of
DISCONNECT vs RELEASE COMPLETE), though it appears that sending a
release complete would be valid based on the clearing procedure
detailed in fig. A.2/Q.931 (sheet 6 of 7).

Since the telco is saying that you're not including a PI and that
seems to be the problem, then it means that they're expecting you to
tie up a channel for a few seconds and play a message back to the
caller. I would look for a way that you can manipulate the outgoing
disconnect cause code and see if you can find something that works.
Don't know how relevant this is, but are you configured for user side
or network side signaling?

Eric