[Asterisk-Users] Optional URL in App. Queue

Vikram Rangnekar vicky at freebsdcluster.net
Fri Mar 18 09:59:00 MST 2005

I have googled for days abt this so finally i turn to the list that knows all
:)

I want to use the Optional URL parameter in the Queue application to redirect
agents to a webpage. Now I cant seem to find a IAX client for windows that
supports it. I dont mind a SIP client either but I dont want to install
AST-CC or something along those lines on the Asterisk box.

Just looking for a simple IAX client which can open up mozilla and "show me
the url"

--
regards
Vikram (http://www.vicramresearch.com)