[Asterisk-Users] Which linux distribution

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri Mar 18 07:33:02 MST 2005

If it's your very first * setup, use Asterisk at Home -- comes on an ISO
with its own distro of CentOS and should make initial setup quite easy.
Other than that, search the list archives (google with site:digium.com)
for your favorite distro and see what issues you uncover.  Right up
front -- if you don't have digium hardware nor a "proper" USB port
(search for "ztdummy"), you may want a 2.6 kernel such as found in FC3.