[Asterisk-Users] Why should I answer a Newbie question, therethick!

Vincent receive4me at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 01:22:42 MST 2005

Brian,

I am reluctant to post against you. However, for my previous 2 emails
simply based on facts you as a third person have over-responded, with
no good reasons, in the exact way that you commented me. YOU proved
yourself, not me.

Are you that guy the phone number is associated with? That'll explain
the exact reason you do this to me.

People can read and understand what I have been doing here. There will
be NO more from me.

V.