[Fwd: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Re: TE410P card in an HP-Compaq DL380 G4 server]

Peter Childs peter.childs at nec.com.au
Thu Mar 17 21:15:01 MST 2005

We switched out our Cisco AS5300 with a new TE410P card, works a treat.

We couldn't get the D channels up when we hooked up to a PBX ISDN-PRI when
the zap was pri_net, but hooking up to a carrier ISDN-PRI as pri_cpe works a
treat.

Now we just have to figure out how to get the echocancelling tail a little
longer without stuffing the line full of static (?!!)  [=yes works =256 very
noisy...]    From testing with our Cisco we needed more than 16ms tail, 32ms
tail on the cisco cleaned up incoming that originated from analog PSTN
fine...

 Cheers,
   Peter