[Asterisk-Users] MOH and conference calls

Nash, Jason jnash at shsmh.org
Thu Mar 17 13:23:51 MST 2005

I'm having some problems with Meetme2 and MOH.  Here's what I've done, not
sure if it's correct.
I added the following line to extensions_additional.conf
exten => 3000,1,MeetMe2

And I added conference rooms to Meetme_additional.conf
conf => 8005
conf => 8006
conf => 8007

If I dial directly into my conference room by dialing 8005, I get "you are
currently the only person in this conference" and then I get MOH like I'm
supposed to.  But if I dial using my through dial 3000, I get the "you are
currently the only person in this conference" but then immediately after I
get the tone that sounds when someone else has joined the conference, I
don't hear music at all (no one else has joined the conference though.  If
someone else joins the room the conference does work correctly, but if they
leave the conference and I'm back to only one user in the conference I do
not hear MOH.

Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Jason

This message along with any attachments is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it was addressed.  It may contain  information
that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or
copying of this message or attachment is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete this message along with
any attachments from this computer..