[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Serusers] ser+asterisk - security

Pavel Siderov - Hostmates pi at hostmates.com
Thu Mar 17 06:57:39 MST 2005

Thanks you !
I'll try!

Regards,
Pavel
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rod Bacon
  To: braincrew.com ; serusers at iptel.org ; asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:24 AM
  Subject: Re: [Serusers] ser+asterisk - security

  Do some reading about contexts in *. Basically, you want all "public" sip requests to land in a dialplan context that has no access to PSTN, and requests from your own SER box(es) to land in another context (that DOES have access to PSTN).

  You can achieve this by adding an entry to your sip.conf for your SER box with it's IP address (and context) specified.