[Asterisk-Users] Connecting Multiple Asterisk Servers!

Adnan Ahmed asteriskster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:55:48 MST 2005

Hello,
We 'll setup asterisk servers on several remote locations atleast 6-7
different locations these are connected to each other through
DXX(Digital Cross Connect) ,on larger locations we use PRI/E1 and
small locations we use TDM400 may be one or two but lot of IP
phones(soft/hard phones),basically we are currently in planning phase
to which one is the best for implementing
this setup
>either we use IAX to connect asterisk servers together
>implement DUNDi using IAX/SIP
>using SER(SIP Express Router)
which is the best can anyone implement this type of setup before may
be very helpful for guiding the best scalable robust setup because in
future may be this setup expands so we also take a look at it any
suggestions,tips,guidelines,weblinks may be very helpful.

Thanks In Advance.
Adnan Ahmed.