[Asterisk-Users] cisco 12sp+/30vip IP phone

Justin Richards driise at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:06:33 MST 2005

 **# is the sequence to get into programing mode where you can setup
the network info. when in this mode use "*" for "." and use "#" to
finish that setting (enter key if you will)

goto voip-info.org and do a search on 12sp for more details. i got my
12sp running in a couple hours after doing some google and wiki
searches.  12sp isn't the best phone, i like my sipura 2000 much
better so far..