[Asterisk-Users] Realtime does not work yet, ... *bug*

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed Mar 16 16:13:29 MST 2005

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> However, I'm quite sure (and I grepped all my mail just to be sure)
> but this is the only time I have ever mentioned "realtime" in any
> email involving this list. Maybe you have me confused with somebody

I might have. I just remember someone else (could have been you or someone
else) also jumping the gun by saying "realtime sucks because this one guy
had a problem." about a week ago.

ARA has been around since Nov 04, and you are right, not many emails about
RealTime have been on the lists.
I see that as a good thing; meaning that nobody is having problems.

As author of res_config_mysql, I have recieved perhaps 5 total direct emails
about specific crashes which I was able to fix and post back to CVS. I
haven't seen/heard of any probs in months.

Most of the ARA problems people seem to have is that they are not reading
the Wiki when it says "RealTime requires CVS!!"

-Matthew