[Asterisk-Users] Realtime does not work yet, ... *bug*

Martijn van Oosterhout martijn at ecomtel.com.au
Wed Mar 16 15:09:28 MST 2005

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 08:47:49AM -0600, Matthew Boehm wrote:
> OK. I've been patient and kind up until now. Here comes the rudeness:
> Martijn, shut up! This is now the 3rd time you have stated that Realtime is
> not ready for production using baseless acquisations.

I'm terribly sorry, It was a little hasty of me to lay the problem on
Realtime as opposed to user error. I was just pointing out that the
query was obviously wrong.

However, I'm quite sure (and I grepped all my mail just to be sure) but
this is the only time I have ever mentioned "realtime" in any email
involving this list. Maybe you have me confused with somebody else...

There is still a problem somewhere with somebodies mail gateway where
one can receive multiple copies of the same email. Your email reached
me three times for example.

Again, my apologies,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout