[Asterisk-Users] IAX Registration being lost

Tony Davidson tonyd at zeroeffortnetworking.com.au
Wed Mar 16 13:31:26 MST 2005

I'm running *@home distro 0.6 which I think is the latest.

I've had a look in the iax.conf file:  "bindaddr = 0.0.0.0"  Assume that's
what you were referring to?

I don't think I lose any network settings on reboot or internet restart.
Just the registration constantly times out.  I've got the IP address of the
asterisk server being configured by DHCP but it's a permanent address mapped
by MAC address so that it's always the same after a new installation.

Thanks,
tony

Tony Davidson CNA CA (IT) DCE
Director, Zero Effort Networking Pty Ltd
Ph: 0411 478 004, Fax: (02) 8569 2012
http://www.zeroeffortnetworking.com.au