[Asterisk-Users] Call Center software opensource or commercial

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 16 03:57:44 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 13:24 -0500, Erick Perez wrote:
> im my case im looking into 100 seats initially and going up to 1000 at
> the end (over a 18 months period).
> Looks like we will have to develop *a lot* if we want to use * for it.
> Maybe a commercial solution will be better at this time.

On Cebit SGI announced a server solution based on Signate software
(which is based on Asterisk) that can handle up to 5000 simultaneous
calls. I don't know how the marketing drones have cooked up that number
but perhaps it's interesting. See
http://www.sgi.com/company_info/newsroom/press_releases/2005/march/von.html

Regards,
Patrick