[Asterisk-Users] Call Center software opensource or commercial

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Mar 15 15:42:33 MST 2005

TC wrote:
>>Is there any development ongoing with ICD ? I wouldn't want to get
>
> there is on going dev

I'm glad to hear it. Is there a mailing list anywhere that I can
subscribe to ?

>>involved in something that is not going to make it into CVS HEAD.
>
> and it will never go to cvs head of asterisk :)

Why is that ?

> it will go to stable of http://aefirion.org/ & replace app_q chan_agent
>
>>I really would like to use this - just worried :)
>
> FUD :)

Yeah, you're right. I am Fearful, Uncertain and Doubtful :) Why would
this not replace chan_agent ? What is the development roadmap ? (Will it
always compile with a stable release of *)

As always, very grateful that people have taken the time to write this
stuff. I just want to use it properly and not go down a dead-end. You've
set my mind at rest regarding the ongoing development.

Julian