[Asterisk-Users] Call Center software opensource or commercial

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Tue Mar 15 11:16:37 MST 2005

In data Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:45:18 +0100 (CET), Peter Svensson
<psvasterisk at psv.nu> ha scritto:

>> Any real experiences with * on this?
>
> You can create a quite flexible callcenter solution from ICD (search for
> app_icd). It is more of a framework to create a call center solution than
> a finished product. It is increadible flexible though.

I know a number of people who built small to medium sized call centers
based on * with app_queue, up to nearly 100 seats. Thoug, from what I'm
seeing with Xc-Ast clients and prospects, most * based callcenters are in
the 15-30 seat range, with 50-70 agents on shifts.  Nearly everybody seems
to be quite happy with what they've got, at least since * hit 1.0.
Cheers,
l.

--
Assum est, versa et manduca.