[Asterisk-Users] Which is the "newest" libpri/zaptel?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Mar 15 14:23:54 MST 2005

OK. I just grabbed libpri and zaptel via:

cvs co libpri zaptel

I compiled and installed and was unable to make outbound calls. Inbound was
fine.
(See my previous post about call length 0). The changelog in both dirs
showed the version as 0.1.6.
This "should" be the newest version of libpri and zaptel.

Then I grabbed them via:

cvs co -r v1-0 libpri zaptel
Compiled and installed and everything works wonderfully.
However, the changelog now shows tons more info and shows the version as
1.0.7.

According to "cvs protocol", the first download I did of the libs should be
'newer' than the 1-0 branch. However, this seems to not be the case.

Am I wrong? Is CVS wrong? Which is the "most recent version" of libpri and
zaptel?

-Matthew