[Asterisk-Users] Newbie - Config Problem ?

tim panton tpanton at attglobal.net
Tue Mar 15 01:37:26 MST 2005

On 15 Mar 2005, at 05:31, Callum McGillivray wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I’m trying to get our TE110P card up and running on our * test server.
>

> Initially we were getting a flashing red light on the card, however
> after changing to a crossover cable, we now get a green light for a
> moment, followed by a solid red light.
>

> I am also getting the following message at the command prompt;
>

> PRI: !! Got S-frame while link down  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up
>

> Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong ?

Not yet :-)
You are going to have to send us some config snippets and more debug
output
before we can tell you more. Please include what's shown by
cat /proc/zaptel/1

Also it is almost certainly worth ringing your PTT and asking them what
they see.
Half the time these problems are due to the far end of the line being
marked
'out-of-service' by the PTT.

Tim.

http://www.westhawk.co.uk/