[Asterisk-Users] Service similiar to VoicePulse-Connect?

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Mon Mar 14 22:48:13 MST 2005

Are there other providers similiar to VoicePulse-Connect?

I signed up and added a $30 credit with them, only to later find out they
don't have coverage in the 757 NPA. So hopefully they will refund the $$
since otherwise I won't ever use them since my goal is incoming only, and
#2 I'm still without a 757 dialup.

I would actually like to find a service that will let me really have the
phone number, so I can use it with number portability to move around....

Any suggestions? And I *DON'T* want an analog adaptor like Vonage
provides, and I am looking to have multiple calls come in simultaneously
(dial-a-joke line).

--
                               // Ethan O'Toole
                               // http://users.757.org/~ethan