[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 119

David Cook dbc_asterisk at advan.ca
Tue Mar 15 07:18:36 MST 2005

Quoting asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com:

> Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:23:54 -0700 (MST)
> From: Greg Hill <gregh-asterisk at hillnet.us>
> Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] How NuFone.Net's customer service
> works.
> 	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
>

> I'm always surprised by how many people claim to use NuFone.. I've
> tried,
> on more than one occasion, to contact them both by phone and email.
> After
> waiting on hold for a while, their phone system offered to let me
> leave a
> message and somebody would contact me as soon as possible. I did so,
> but
> never heard from them. Not in an hour, not the next day, not even
> within a
> week. Never. Peculiar sales strategy, to say the least.

Maybe I'm lucky. I decided to give them a whirl last year. I thought
their website was pretty weak (but then again, so's mine). I did have a
problem signing up, some problem with the registration server. However,
I sent an email to support then I took my family out for dinner. Upon
returning home I had a response complete with confirmation,
registration and config in my mailbox - and if memory serves, this was
on a weekend.

I immediately set it up and have been using it since. I'd like to see an
export of the CDR so I can do something with it down the road if I
wish, but all-in-all, I'm quite happy.

dbc.
--
David Cook