[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT: Updates for app_cbmysql and MeetMe2gui (out of tree modules)

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Mar 15 02:42:17 MST 2005

I've been too busy to write up any instructions, but the general
process is this-

1.  Download the source for MeetMe2.c from
http://www.areski.net/asterisk-meetme/about.php?s=0 and put it in
asterisk/apps
2.  Download the source for CBMysql from
http://www.mithotech.com/asterisk/
3.  Extract the contents of the tar file and move/rename the
conference.c
	file to asterisk/apps/cbmysql.c
4.  Download the apps-meetme-cbmysql.txt and meetme2-gui.tar.gz from
	www.fitawi.com/Asterisk  While there, you may as well get the
	database table description and the sample cbmysql.conf
5.  Copy cbmysql.conf to /etc/asterisk, modify to suit.
6.  Create/update your database to match the tables in the description
file.
7.  cd to asterisk/apps and run patch -p0 <
path-to/apps-meetme-cbmysql.txt
8.  make; make install
9.  Extract the meetme2-gui files to your webserver document tree
10.  Modify the ./lib/Defines.php to match your db_name, db_user and
	db_password

Dan